Wednesday 21 May 2014

The GRAFFITI Project

The Graffiti Project was an enjoyable and creative experience for everyone but especially for me because although I am very much fond of different varieties of art, I have never been exposed to the world of graffiti or graffiti artists. Due to this project I found out quite a lot about this form of art and what it represents; the voice of rebels and people who want to speak to the world and pass on an important message without really speaking but demonstrating everything through this form of art.
As an activity we exhibited our own Graffiti demonstrations and decided to work in groups. Sally, my friend, and I came up with a really amazing idea about producing a work of 3D-art that reflects the media, propaganda, people, corruption and destruction of our world and society in our day, with a single, pure white tree of hope at the bottom but in the centre of our Earth.
This project was a very interesting and knowledgeable  creativity activity for CAS and obviously extremely entertaining and slightly different from what we had done before in art or CAS!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment